Customer reviews

GCSE Geography AQA A Complete Revision & Practice (A*-G course)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 May 2017
It contains all the exam topics you need for your geography course and has practice exam question that have been answered and ones for you to answer too. I would say that the case studies in this may differ to the ones you learn in school but they are still detailed. For some topics, however, it did miss some formations of landforms so beware of that when revising
on 16 August 2017
Great revision aide.
on 11 October 2016
Brilliant he got an A
on 10 August 2017
The page is carefully crafted to make revision very easy and contains lots of information in short precise sentences would definitely recommend
on 28 June 2017
Very good and concise revision book.
on 27 July 2014
Fantastic publication.
on 10 July 2015
Very quick delivery,perfect for my daughters studying
on 12 May 2014
Okay maybe not a life saver, but I have my Geography GCSE tomorrow and this guide has made my revision SO much better. There are so many really good case studies in it that I decided to study instead of the ones in class, all the content is 100% relevant as it sticks entirely to the specification. I think that if you're struggling with relating case studies to the spec, or struggling with understanding some of the general concepts of the topics then it's really helpful. The only thing I would say is that it didn't cover physical landforms/features in as much detail as expected, as it didn't really explain all the formations, but I think that there are plenty of other resources and websites for that. Really recommend this, I hope that my results reflect my revision and the exam goes well now!
on 3 November 2013
This is a great revision guide for people who are on the AQA A exam. This is great for revision and also includes case studies but I would get another full student book alongside it for very detailed information that you may need throughout the year!
on 12 February 2015
Bought to help my daughter with her exams, it if full of information which is helpful to her along with her school notes. I would recommend this to anyone who is sitting exams. I would buy again from this company.