Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 May 2013
This book is brilliant. It's easy to use and attractive to work through for my 11 year old son. My aim with the book is to use it to do 5-10 minutes at a time. The exercises are great for short blasts and my son feels he is progressing through the book easily because each exercise is short.
Highly recommend.
on 3 December 2013
This is a great book for both beginners and those with a little knowledge. Use in conjunction with The Study Guide to get the best out of it. Easy to use, well laid out with all the answers in the back so you can check your progress.
on 22 March 2017
Good product and service
on 31 January 2016
great for practice after studying the other book xx
on 21 May 2015
Like most people I am trying to work my way through a language. It keeps my mind active and I love the sound of spoken Spanish. This book is helping me and it is easy to use. Good value and no problems with delivery.
on 4 December 2013
Bought for my 12 year old to home study Spanish having been at school with lots of Spanish girls for 2 years and learnt lots through them. Hard to use independently but a great addition to formal teaching.
on 19 July 2014
I bought this for the students at my school, alongside the CGP Spanish text book and they were a great buy. They are good for KS3 vocabulary and there are lots of grammar points that help out.

I would recommend this to all students studying at KS3 and who want some extra practise at home.
on 4 November 2014
Good workbook to help students to improve their Spanish, easy to do and with key answers, so kids can do them themselves and check if they have done it right or wrong. The book covers all the main topics at this level, such as family, times, clothing, animals, parts of the house...
on 14 January 2014
Great book lots of questions really helps you out in class, you should get the ks3 spanish revision guide to as that helps you out when you get stuck, defently a must buy!
on 29 November 2016
I really like this book, practical exercises and easy for the students to follow. As I go along I try to avoid them to read the instructions but to listen to them and follow in Spanish. Useful for teachers. They should have them with a vertion fully in Spanish for teachers.