Customer reviews

GCSE Physics AQA Complete Revision & Practice (A*-G course)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 October 2017
He got an A so much be helpful!
on 9 February 2016
Excellent book to refresh my knowledge in physics. Studied GCSE physics 18yrs ago and now doing a degree that requires A level physics so got this along with the A level physic book. It's a big help!
on 26 February 2013
My Daughter found this most useful for her revision. Saved me a lot of hassle as well as a lot of it has changed since I went to school!
on 25 January 2016
My daughter finds these books really useful - a great revision guide which compliments and summarises all that she has learnt in class. Concise, clear and easy to follow. The format is very easy to read yet contains a lot of information. I have also found them useful in helping me to understand the subjects she is studying. I purchased the same books for Biology and Chemistry and I would highly recommend them all.
on 8 June 2013
I love these books. They are written succinctly with a twist of humour and important facts are coloured to make them stand out. Facts that have to be learned are made prominent with a humourous 'Learn this' tag to drive the point home! They make excellent reference books throughout GCSE coursework. We use them to help with homework all the time. A must have.
on 12 December 2013
Very good book. Well written, easy to follow and suitable for use by Year 10's and 11's. Augments school sessions beautifully.
on 18 December 2015
Fully comprehensive learning guide and practice papers. Can't go wrong with CGP.
on 8 October 2015
My daughter has found this book really useful when studying.
on 4 February 2016
Good overview of all the different elements of the subject.
on 27 March 2016
Thank you so much it was a lot better than I expected.