on 13 February 2016
The book came very quickly and was in almost new condition, all pages were clean and intact, no dog eared pages, marks or rips on any pages. The outside cover was in good condition with only a slight mark that doesn't affect the book in any way. The price was great for this book, quite a bargain. This book is my sons go to guide for his AQA GCSE PHYSICS and he has been getting A*s in all his mocks so far using this book. Has everything you need for the exam. HIGHLY recommend the Biology and Chemistry ones for those doing Triple Science. Perfect.

I hope you've found this review helpful, and a big thanks for taking the time to read it. If so, please click the "Yes" button below this review. If you have any further questions about the book, or any other comments, please ask or comment below and I'll get back to you asap.
review imagereview image
on 31 October 2014
Fabulous book, really helping me in my first couple of weeks in this subject. Every page is related to a new topic and it's very clear to understand. Jargon is explained and any unnessecary explanations are simplified so it's easier to remember. Can't recommend CGP's revision guides enough. I have Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (Higher and Foundation) too. They really are the best of the best and the fact it follows AQA's curriculum to a fault (even to the point that each page corresponds with my lesson. So the book does the topics in the order they're taught throughout the year in the school).
on 25 April 2015
The best book out there for anyone studying AQA; although it goes partially beyond the syllabus, what they give you really affirms your understanding around the subject, especially when they ask those really sneaky questions where you're supposed to use your common sense - which can prove difficult in the exam.

I sole-heartedly, indefinitely, unanimously recommend buying this book if you study AQA Physics Triple Higher; those studying foundation tier or double science will find pages of irrelevant material in this book. However, one can simply avoid the pages you're not support to know, as everything is presented in a coherent, logical order.

Buy it, trust me for only a fiver, why argue?
on 21 June 2017
Good product, bought for GCSE revision. I'd say my daughter was really happy with the book but she hates physcis and revision!
on 22 October 2016
Excellent product that I bought for my son. It is a great way to learn new information quickly and efficienly. I had bought the bundle of each science for my son and it really helps him for his GCSE. However, a very minimal issue that appeared was that, sometimes the book doesn't fit his curriculum but it will be different for all students. Highly recommended.
on 24 July 2017
Arrived on time and well packaged a good source of revision, would recommend.
on 7 April 2013
My son is studying for this triple science GCSE and has found this guide together with the chemistry and Biology very helpful.
on 24 September 2016
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Handy book full of detailed explanations in a easy to understand way with helpful questions spread through it. If you are doing GCSE Physics its a must have
on 25 April 2017
Ideal for revising my daughter says it's really helpful
on 9 February 2017
Great. Not used by our son. I wish I'd had this in my day of GCEs !