on 3 May 2017
good guide but a bit too basic, lacks detail
on 12 December 2014
Book come very useful for my boy
on 9 May 2013
Guy in my adult physics class did a little talk on Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and I was like, "Dude where did you get that info from? Wikipedia? Because it's certainly not in the textbook!" (I was referring to the bog-standard OCR Physics books we use in class, which are frankly terrible).

So, "No", he told me, and showed me the 'CGP AS & A2 Physics for OCR' book, which I then ordered straight from my phone, in class, while the next guy did a talk on X-rays.

I now have the book, it's brilliant. For all you self-learners and adult learners who are despairing over how terrible the AS and A2 OCR physics books are... DESPAIR NO NO MORE!

Well done CGP for making a book that far outshines the 'official' material from the exam board!
on 10 June 2012
This cpg guide for OCR physics course is essential. It has an excellent layout and everything you need to know is broken down into sizeable chunks. The only issue with it are the end of unit questions, In my opinion they are too easy. However this has helped me to no end in physics and got me from an E to a B.
on 12 June 2013
Helped me understand alot of the content which I was struggling with before hand. Easy to get through with little time to the exam. Detailed notes with no irrelevant info unlike the ocr text book.
on 24 January 2013
My son ordered this book, it arrived promptly and he is finding it extremely helpful for his A level physics study.
Was recommended by another pupil to him at his school.
on 18 June 2014
Bought for my daughter to help her structure her revision. Would recommend these type of revision books for any serious student.
on 14 April 2014
Required this book due to the college require it
the A level course is based on the book
very good book
on 6 May 2016
Comprehensive guide - my son wasn't thrilled with it (!) but it has got used, so it must be good.
on 18 December 2014
My son says very good revision guide. Concise notes and easy to understand.