on 1 January 2014
This is a really great revision guide as it breaks down the whole specification into each individual topic. Case studies are provided making it an easy go to source for revision and notes on every unit. The only downside i have found is that the pages are over highlighted, it isn't just key words underlined but almost to the extent of every other word, despite this I would recommend this revision guide to anyone looking for a clear and detailed breakdown of all the units covered in the AQA A Specification.
on 10 May 2015
What can I say, this book covers every bit of AQA GCSE Geography you need to know in a understandable format (for A* just add a little more information to everything). I always look forward to the jokes in this book, and the questions at the end of each topic help you to find areas your struggling with.

Due to the controlled assessment, we haven't had hardly any time to learn the last two units throughly, but thankfully this book is helping me to refresh my mind of information I need to know for the two exams.
on 21 January 2012
We were advised by the school to purchase this book for the upcoming exams. I find the colourful and logical layout that all CGP books have to be useful in our home so was delighted that this was the book the school recommened. This book doesn't disapoint it is a 1 stop shop for revision of business studies which means that it can be taken anywhere without having to worry about WiFi connection! I would highly recommend this to anyone studying for GCSE Business Studies.
on 5 June 2016
I mean. they're revision books...

I hate revision with a burning passion so anything to make my life easier is a welcome thing indeed, this lives up to my needs perfectly, its well laid out, clear and concise. just what anyone needs when doing their first set of public exams
on 27 June 2016
I gave it a 4 because although it helps my child i also believe there should be a 11+ work on there as she is going to university soon.She said it helped her a lot but she wanted more challenging questions to get a better career.I recommend it it is very helpful thank you for the use of the product¡¡
on 7 March 2017
Arrived early. For my granddaughter taking her GCSEs this year. Hope it helps.
on 24 May 2017
great book
on 20 April 2016
Was a little concerned on this purchase. We all want our kids to do well. This actually surprised me and my son didn't feel pressured in revision. I like the format and I do believe it actually helped.
on 11 July 2015
Great for GCSE's. Has everything a GCSE student would use. Nice little jokes here and there to lighten it up a little. Very well written which makes it a lot easier to understand, also highlightable and still easy to read. Would recommend for all GCSE students.
on 12 April 2016
I always get the CGP books for any of my subjects - they cover all the units needed in the exam in a colourful and concise way. Really helpful and a great revision tool, would highly recommend.