on 25 November 2013
This book helps me with all aspects of my A-level course, with school being on the OCR exam board for our exams this helps considerably it gives all the info needed and is great to quickly revise what we have done. I would highly recommend getting this for A-level business students.
on 30 March 2016
The book itself is extremely detailed and seems to accompany all the different exam boards.
However, I do Edexcel A2 Business Studies and there seems to be a lot more content for unit 4 than unit 3. This should be the case but I'm not sure if all the topics are covered in unit 3.
Overall, it is a good book and you could always read some of the pages for other exam boards for extra knowledge!
on 20 October 2011
I was little suspected at the beginning to buy a used book but the 3 books I received were completely new, clean and much cheaper than the new one.
Thank you for your honesty.
on 29 June 2011
Good but the book isn't as in depth as I thought it would be. However it did arrive really quick and in a reasonable condition considering it's used.
on 23 October 2010
Product was exactly as described and exactly what i required, fast service, would definitely buy from them again.
on 17 December 2010
Was very handy on overall topics, but may of needed more detail in parts referring to certain examples but then again I suppose that's where the student steps in (difference between GCSE and A Level students)
on 11 January 2013
Does what it says on the tin

Basic revision notes for AS level - helped my son with Bus Studies