on 10 August 2012
Do not ever rely on this to pass your AS exam. It may be useful as a guide that can jog your memory but can not be used to revise from. For example, in-depth case studies such as Little Hans or Milgram's Study of Obedience are outlined in about 6 sentences. Enough to jog your memory but not revise from.
on 18 July 2011
Yet again CGP has created another brilliant revision guide. As you will learn if you take this subject then organising material if necessary if you are going to be able to remember it. And this book does exactly that.

I personal benefited from using this book, initially i did not use it reading my text book and notes. This was a bad move, i got a low B, and being an A grade student in this subject was disappointing to say the least. I have not got my re-sit grade back yet, but definitely second time round i knew my stuff as i read this book, and knew it like the back of my hand. I finished the exam 30 minutes early and felt like i answered most questions very well.

Good Points:
Organises material
Actually makes it fun
tells you what you need to know!

It works!
on 2 March 2014
Tried using this book for revision on the Edexcel board and it barely contains any of the crucial information, and the information it does contain is very brief and under detailed. It may be useful for the other exam boards but for Edexcel I found it to be awful.
on 22 August 2014
Good revision guide to refresh your memory on the topics and all relevant to the different exam boards although it isn't as well detailed as it could be. I wouldn't completely rely on this for the exams but it is very helpful still at summarising and getting you to remember important parts.
on 7 February 2013
I bought this book to obtain a grasp of the psychology principles basics. It gives a readable and understandable definition of the principles and key research in psychology.
on 18 April 2014
This has got everything i need in it and a bit more as it is for all the exam boards. everything i have learnt in lectures is in there and is very simplified which i like.
on 16 May 2015
I was impressed when the order came in time. The books are good quality also brand new with no marks or scratches. I recommend others to buy on this shop.
on 7 November 2012
The book was in good order as described - I'm pleased to be recycling it for my daughter at school and hopefully we can recycle it again ourselves
on 27 October 2013
Easy to follow, pictures and text clear and informative. Book in excellent condition. My college class found it fitted with our course work .
on 24 April 2012
This As Level Psychology book is excellent for revision, saves me having to write rewriting notes during class. The price is also reasonable.