on 31 December 2013
Unfortunately she didn't pass the exam but I'm sure that's not down to the book. She found it really useful.
on 23 July 2013
I used this with the aqa specification and my full text book and can say that it has been very useful and I would recommend to anyone looking for a revision guide, my only criticism would be that not everything you need to know is included but just look on your specification to see what is missing (only a small part is missing)
on 25 November 2014
I simply don't trust any other company.

These books are currently helping me revise for my GCSEs and bought this AS Bio textbook because I wanted to delve a bit further and they totally delivered!

I'd definitely recommend them to everyone. Don't even hesitate.
on 25 December 2013
I think this CGP guide is very useful I would highly recommend it to all AS biology students. Speaking from experience; this book is enough for you to get a high B (with past papers). I guess to get an A you would have put alot more effort in and do alot of past papers!
on 16 April 2013
Very high quality, not a mark or scratch anywhere! Very good condition and came a couple of days before i expected which made me even more happy! Thanks for a great product! I shall recommend this to all of my students, collegues and friends!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!
on 29 September 2014
Love it! If you are like me and prefer to learn through pictures, labelling and text then this book is for you. Helps make sense of lessons that have gone over your head lol. Bought as used but was in better condition than expected and had a prompt delivery.
on 28 January 2014
As usual CGP live up to their excellent standards, supplying a clear, concise and incredibly useful resource for biology revision, and is simple enough to be understood no matter what the subject. Covers everything really well, couldn't ask for better.
on 19 October 2013
This revision guide has helped me through both my A levels and is now getting me through my studies in Veterinary Medicine. The layout is colourful and clear.

The questions throughout the guide also serve as great revision material.
on 9 July 2014
Although it's a bit out of date, it was definitely worth the money. I'm at University studying something completely different, but I do enjoy widening my range of knowledge, which is why I decided to self teach myself some AS-level Biology.
on 12 November 2015
Was brill because it chunks the information and makes it easy to understand and remember, unfortunately i got an E at AS so i don't recommend it as an only revision guide as it does nothing on inferential statistics and analysis.