on 10 April 2015
This book really helped my daughter and she actually got the highest mark with these practise tests.. if you are looking for a book. I really recommend thiz
on 8 June 2014
It was very help to my son very good practice
is easy to undersdand and practice
I recommended to all my family and friends
Many thanks
on 3 July 2014
Useful SAT preparation for a 7 year old.
on 11 June 2016
Used this in preparation for sons sats. Our school had provided no details whatsoever of what they should be doing or where he was in relation to expectation and felt I wanted to help him if he was weak in any areas. I was glad to see what he would be facing and found it took away any fear as he'd seen the formats before and they were after all just quizzes! I will buy similar for future assessments as the pack was thorough and had two full sets of everything to practice with.
on 8 February 2012
Bought this for my granddaughter who loved it. Easy to read and learn from, excellent quality. Would recommend to anyone.
on 6 May 2014
The papers are really helpful and gives the idea of what can be expected in the exams. Thank you very much.
on 20 March 2016
my son is working through the tests and it seems to be making him more confident
on 13 June 2015
used to help my 7 year old son in the sats tests. Great book
on 22 April 2014
Helped a parent who knew nothing of SATS prior to this. Helps assist you kids when doing tests. It highlights where they need to work on and what they can whizz through.
Comes with lots of papers and reading material to assist parents.
on 9 June 2015
very good for practice worth to buy