on 2 June 2017
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ shame he's not doing any more!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🀧🀧🀧🀧
on 31 January 2013
this made my daughters xmas,she loves tom,great pictures and a great calender not bad price.it made the right person happy
VINE VOICEon 24 October 2012
my teenage daughter adored this and begged me to buy it, when it arrived i have to say i was a little hesitant about giving it to her but only for the obvious reasons ! top quality photos and calendar pages. well worth a buy and i may have to vis8t her room more often, just to chat you understand !
on 19 November 2012
It's Tom Daley, topless/wet/in his speedos*, in my bedroom for 365 days! What more can I say?!

*Other tight swimwear is available.
on 18 November 2012
Is exactly what it says it is - 12 big pictures of an often topless Tom Daley!
What more could you ask for??!
on 3 January 2013
Received this for Christmas and was rather happy with it, until I unwrapped the packaging and looked inside. The pictures are, of course, lovely. However there is no space what-so-ever for writing things in it. There is a small rectangle on dates at the bottom - no boxes to put notes in! Seeing as I'm off to university this yaer it's no good for me. Will be buying a new calendar for the year.
A bit disappointed.
on 10 December 2012
A great full sized calendar of Tom Daley full of wonderful colour photographs. I was concerned whether the calendar would be a small sized one as the price was SO good but no, it is the full 12inches! If you are a fan of Tom Daley, this calendar is for you. A whole year of looking at Tom, what more could you ask for?
on 14 August 2013
That's what the daughter says anyway. 12 pages of Tom in various poses and stages of undress. Usually wet or just about to be. Not something to have hanging up when the vicar visits but ideal for the daughter's bedroom or whatever. Good quality and not expensive when you consider it lasts all year.
on 4 February 2013
It was a gift for my daughter who is a diver...and she LOVED it! I found it interesting that it's advertised as a 'calendar' but really is more of a poster as the month/dates only take up about 1/5 of each display page!! (I think that's what she loved about it! :)
on 5 January 2013
Purchased this as a gift for my daughter's Christmas. She was delighted and is now the envy of her flat mates. I was impressed with the delivery of the calendar. Arrived quickly and in a huge box to protect it from getting damaged. Thank you Amazon :)