Top critical review
on 3 June 2017
The book itself is a good enough page turner, though I don't think the plot was particularly strong, and drew slightly too much on The Istanbul Puzzle. Beware, though, if you are reading the Kindle format, the book finishes at 85% (about page 382), the remaining 15% is an excerpt from The Istanbul Puzzle, an interview with the author, some information about the author's visit to Israel and three short stories by other authors. I felt cheated by the book ending so suddenly, and the additional material felt like 'fillers' to make up for the brevity of the novel.