Customer reviews

101 Drama Games and Activities
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 February 2013
This is a great book for people at any level in Drama and is very helpful! for all age ranges
on 17 December 2014
Great delivery - great book
on 5 April 2010
As a drama specialist for more years than I care to remember I am always on the look out for new resources to help my workshops become more vital and exciting for my students. This book offers nothing new,just a series of activities culled from other sources, with very little background information to help these games etc become integrated into a cogent scheme. Overpriced and overhyped by the self publising author, and thin on content. There are far better resources out there. This is OK I guess if you are new to the process of drama, but only just.
Check out for example[ Jessica Swale Drama Gamesfor Classrooms and Workshops and Classroom Gems: Games, Ideas and Activities for Primary Drama]]
on 14 September 2013
Very good although it does cross over a lot of stuff I had already but it is well written and easy to follow.
on 25 May 2012
This is a must have book! Since I started teaching drama, I have not stopped using it as it is a constant source of inspiration and handy starting points. Thank you so much David for putting this book together! The students have enjoyed all the activities in the book.
on 6 October 2011
Great book with lots of ideas that are suitable for small groups or large classes. I have used the ideas in this book for some of my lessons, (I teach music, drama and dance to primary school children, year 1-6) and they are easy to adapt to suit requirements. Great buy!
on 2 May 2007
This book is a brilliant resource for fresh ways of working in drama. As a freelance workshop leader I have used it with primary school kids (7-11 years), teenagers and adults. The games have gone down really well - I never run my sessions without it!
on 1 May 2009
David Farmer comes up with a fantastic resource for those wishing to find play in their...plays!
An expansive and well constructed collection of games to play and activities to do in your theatre group or drama club.
Ice breakers, improvisation, team building...it's all here, simply and intelligently presented.
Buy it.
on 3 January 2010
I run a drama club and am always looking for new ideas and games. This book has been a life saver. I have bought other drama books and some are good others not so helpful, this one is definitely an essential drama teachers requirement.
Well done David Farmer, and thank you.
on 20 March 2010
Some fantastic ideas for games and activities to use in the classroom as a supply or a full-time teacher. Pupils thouroughly enjoyed the activities - they were fun, motivating and allowed the class to bond more. Great buy :)