Customer reviews

Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 22 July 2017
NICE BOOK FOR THE YOUNG STAR WARS FAN ...
on 17 April 2012
Yep, the boys loved it when I whipped these out with a flourish on a rainy day during the holidays! I have given it a five-star educational rating based on the fact that (a) colouring-in is important before they learn to write, (b) my four and a half year old son comes home from pre-school with photographs of the starships that he has built from Duplo inspired by his love of Star Wars, and (c) he is trying to spell out the words 'Millenium Falcon'.
on 17 April 2012
This book is not strictly a sticker book, it is a colouring book with a few stickers in it. There is nowhere to put the stickers either. My 6 year old son was not too impressed with it and has not really used it. I would not recommend this as a sticker book but would as a colouring book.
on 19 November 2011
Great extra little gift for Christmas. My son will love this, as he is a major Star Wars fan. It is more of a colouring book than a sticker book (stickers are on two pages in the middle of the book) but the pictures are great for kids to colour so you get more a two for one with this!
on 30 October 2013
I bought this book along with a Star Wars colouring book for a Star Wars fan. However, there really was no need for both. The title says that it is a Sticker book.... IT IS NOT. This is a colouring book with two pages of stickers in the middle. Unlike actual sticker books, there is no where within the book to actually stick the stickers, unless you randomly stick them in.
I would say this is a great gift for any young fan, is great value for money, however the title is VERY MISLEADING!
on 3 October 2013
Delighted as book is good quality. Provided much entertainment and all the children reported they loved the stickers and colouring pages. Cheap enough to consider as party treats for all
on 28 September 2013
My 6 year old Star Wars bonkers son loves this sticker book. Plenty of stickers and plenty to keep him amused. Swift delivery, one very happy son!
on 26 November 2013
Definitely more of a colouring book with stickers than a sticker book, but I know my five year old will love it and for the price it's brilliant.
on 2 August 2013
I only needed the stickers but the colouring book made my nephew very happy. For the price it was very much what I expected.
on 8 January 2014
my boy loves star wars but even he put it down in hours?. good for the price but may pick up leter when bored of other toys.