Customer reviews

on 6 January 2010
The last Romney Marsh book - different from the others as this time it's just Tamzin and Meryon ... first read as a teenager it has remained, for me, together with The White Riders, the most memorable of the Romney Marsh series. Also a sad one as it's so evidently a farewell too, as they leave childhood behind.
on 1 February 2011
I first started reading the Romney Marsh novels with a random purchase of "Wish for a Pony" at a bring and buy sale in 1964. After that I read all the Tamzin novels except for "A Wind is Blowing", which I was never able to get hold of. What joy it was to find it had been published by Girls Gone By. I had expected just to get the novel, but to my delight there was lots more additional material about the setting of the novels and Monica Edwards.I loved it. Thank you GGB!
on 9 April 2010
Yes, sadly the last but absolutely right in following the previous books. A must for all Romney March fans. Amazing how the world has changed since Wish for a Pony - Tamzin was getting around on a bike - now she's off to Spain!