on 9 June 2017
I was pretty disappointed with this book. There are too many characters for a start and they are very difficult to distinguish from each other. The storyline, while initially fascinating, rapidly becomes less credible and peters out completely at the end of the book. I read it to the end because I loved Albom's other novels and expected something profound and meaningful to emerge. Nothing did.
on 9 April 2017
After losing my son at a young age this really made me feel close to him and hoped one day he would call.
on 8 April 2017
This book is certainly an interesting read and thought provoking, its slow pace keeps you hooked but puzzled. The ending is satisfying but slightly sad as I think we would all love to speak to someone who has passed away, one last time....
on 13 March 2017
Another classic from Mitch Albom. I started and finished this in a day, it was so hard to put down. Absolutely love this author.
on 18 March 2017
I liked this book and gave an interesting and novel perspective on death/heaven. Let's hope he got it right.
on 4 May 2017
Fantastic author. Very thought provoking
on 23 March 2015
Normally a huge fan of Mitch Albom's work but this left me really disappointed. The storyline itself is good and well thought out but is very repetitive and feels like it's not going anywhere until the last two chapters. This will not be having a place on my bookshelf with his other work unfortunately.
on 28 March 2017