on 13 March 2008
This book is totally fantastic!! I sat cringing at some of the notes as I could actually see myself writing them, particularly the 'I REALLY needed (insert household grocery)'note! Nothing worse and when you tell other people who don't flatshare about the trials and tribulations of trying to guilt trip your slobby housemate into washing up THEIR dishes they look at you as if you need a life - which you do except your so busy trying to climb over someone's pile of dirty washing you can't get out to have one!
This is one of those books you can pick up and dip into now and again when you need a good belly laugh! It is full of supposedly real and original notes left for and by flat mates - the author provides some background information and a commentary on each one. Most of the notes are laugh out loud funny, some of them are quite sad and poignant, some of them are downright disgusting.

This book would make an ideal jokey present.
on 24 January 2013
Reading this, I was immediately reminded of my student days and sharing accomodation with various nice (& not-so-nice) housemates.

This book will strike a strong chord with anyone who has been in that position before - and when my own kids are ready to head off to Uni then I will buy a copy for each of them, just to let them know what awaits them..!! :-)
on 1 March 2009
I tore through this book in a day, regulary reading out bits to other people as it was too funny to keep to myself! This is a great book for taking time out and enjoying yourself, there's no thinking involved and it's highly amusing. I did give up with reading the editorial comments, but all in I would recommend it, especially as a present to a former flatmate.
on 21 April 2009
I bought this book because I liked the title of it. Ha! It was a good purchase. Almost every note in there made me giggle, mostly because I could relate to them after living in shared accommodation for the past three years. It is definately worth purchasing if you've ever had to share a house with people who consistently stick notes everywhere. :)
on 26 May 2016
A nice quick read charting the ups and downs of sharing your home with someone. From the mildly irritating to the downright psychotic!
Would make a great gift for someone - I've sent it to two of my close friends and they both loved it.
The book itself is well laid out and entertaining to read.
on 31 August 2012
Luckily I never lived in a flatshare with anyone that had inclination to write such notes but this captured all the annoyances and frustrations that we had with each other occasionally; captured very brilliantly too.

Absolutely great and it makes a terrific present too.
on 25 March 2008
This book is really, really funny. The raw emotions expressed in the form of handwritten notes are just astounding. This makes me glad that I have never experienced flatsharing! And now I am really tempted to start copying these notes and leaving them in other people's homes...
on 25 January 2012
This is a great book for a laugh, particularly if you've had any flat-sharing experience yourself. It's not so much a book you'd sit down and read all in one go, but nice to pick up every now and then for a giggle, or to share with friends or family members.
on 17 May 2009
How funny? I needed a book with some light relief. Oonagh's 'narration' accompanies the notes for further explanation / comment which, by approx page 20, had me in tears of laughter. I'll be buying it for everyone's Birthday. Can't wait for her next book.