The Red Queen (COUSINS' WAR)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 November 2017
Excellent read. Unputdownable! Sometimes felt sorry for her, but these were turbulent times. She probably made peoples' lives miserable in real life. Religious zealot but chose the royal life after her son was crowned. Why not a convent? Says it all I think. Then there is the unanswered question of the princes in the tower...did she order their deaths? We will never know, but she is certainly on the list of suspects.
on 28 August 2017
I love all these historical novels. Whilst I realise they are fact with a bit of padding out and authors opinions, I find these a great way to learn history. I've learnt more from these than when at school.
on 18 May 2017
Dominated by the need to be recognised and powerful the character of Margaret Beaufort can only be regarded as a pitiful character.
on 27 July 2017
A really detailed read. Historically detailed and so it brings the characters to light beautifully. Can't wait for the next book.
on 6 March 2017
Brilliant. Cant get enough of Philippa Gregory.
on 5 December 2017
Not always historically accurate but an excellent book nontheless
on 3 December 2017
I’ve only just started reading it, so it would be unfair of me to pass a definitive review on the book, but I am finding the repetitive, pious, first person account from the Red Queen, very monotonous. I will struggle on, because I loved the White Queen and White Princess.
on 11 December 2016
I know some is fiction but still realistically written. Reading the series now and enjoying them all very much . Great author
on 18 November 2017
Bought as a gift and much loved.
on 3 December 2017