Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 August 2009
I bought this book just on a whim and prepared myself to be bored by some new prosperity theory from a self taught guru talking finances in the name of God. But I was surprised to come across many spiritual truths, many clear revelations on the basic aspects of life. It has helped me through a crucial time in my life and prepared me for an unexpected upheaval. I have infact learnt to 'reposition myself' for the better. I would definitely recommend it as not only a good read but a life lesson.
on 25 February 2008
I bought this book because the theme struck a chord. I can only say this book has made a profound difference in my life. It is a wake up call that gives reassurance that it is not too late for your life to have purpose and impact. At the time I felt so stuck in a rut and very much aware that I had made a great deal of mistakes. This book gave me hope in God and hope for starting over. Repositioning Yourself provided useful tools to getting up, brushing oneself off and starting again.
on 1 August 2007
i have read other TD Jakes book, and this book does not dissapoint at all. All the issues raised are real and have helped me tremendously to make changes in my life. i would really recommend it to anyone who would like to live life without any limits
on 22 April 2009
A serious eye opener
Very positive read.
I bought it for someone else but had a sneak and ended up reading it all.
Excellent read and something to refer back to.
on 28 June 2009
This is just the right message for this generation.....I'll recomment it for anyone who wants to live an extraordinary life.
on 12 May 2013
I have not read the whole book but the chapters I have read are thought provoking and you need time to reflect upon it.It seems like TD Jakes is speaking to you directly.It has changed my perspective of thinking when i feel stuck!I guess there is a spiritual truth in everything that happens to you!!I will finish the book soon.
on 20 November 2009
Wonderful book. When you are in need of strength, read it. When you need guidance, read it. When you are ready to put plans into action, read it. In fact, just read it. Not a moment of your time will be wasted.
on 29 April 2014
I bought the workbook 1st not realising that there was a book that needed to be read 1st. Once I bought the book the workbook made a lot of sense. For anyone wanting to purchase both I would high reccommend. Its not your typical self help christian inspired book which wa very refreshing to me. I am only half way through and really enjoy the insight this is giving me to really work on myself. I hope by the end of reading this book to really reposition my life and be where I want to be.

Happy reading all!!
on 1 April 2012
This is a good book for those entering a period of change in their life. I would also recommend giving this to teenage members of your family, as a tool in adding them to focus on their future path. And if they ask why you are giving them this book, simply reply with.
The book you don't read wont help you.
on 17 July 2008
this book will change your life forever and you will be blessed. TD Jakes is gifted and what a blessing to have him write this book and give hope to others who seem to be going no where. HIs message is simple "Its not over for you because there is always a second chance, nomatter what. God will continue to open doors, you just dont have to give up"AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!