Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 November 2015
Stunning, my daughter loves it and so do we.
on 31 December 2010
Great story to explain a few basics about Santa to your little ones: where he lives, work, how he makes and delivers presents. My daughter, 2yrs1/2, loved the pop up, which I must admit are very well executed. You can open the blanket of the bed to see the little boy sleeping under his cover, you can open the toilet seat and close it...even the back of the pop up has gone some great illustration. A well worth investment
on 19 December 2011
I bought this Santa Claus pop-up book for my best-friend's girl. She is two and a half and is very excited about receiving gifts from Santa this Christmas, because it is the first time she really understand the implications of the holiday and the whole "be a good girl and get toys" concept.

This book is lovely and has a great price: with wonderful illustrations and ingenious pop-up parts, it tells kids how Santa gets his gifts delivered all in one night, who his helpers are, where he lives and how he decides what gifts to send each kid, according to their merits. I gave this to my friend already and she loved it, but the girl will only get it as her gift for Christmas, since she'll receive it directly from Santa.

I do hope she'll like it at least as much as we adults did, because it was a visual delight even for us non-believers who already found out about the Santa-parents conspiracy.
on 4 January 2012
This is a really good book to get out at the same time as the advent calendar. My kids are 5 and 2 and they both absolutely loved reading this EVERY night before xmas. The pop ups are really clever and there is loads of detail. Totally receommend it.
on 31 December 2011
Great story and really detailed pop up pictures, a lovely book. This appeals to my three year old who is just getting into all things Christmassy, but I also think it will have longer term appeal because of the detailed story.
on 14 December 2011
This book is beautiful. The pop-up aspect is very well done and I'm particularly impressed with the fact that you can turn the book around and there are still images etc.. on the back of the pop-ups. Normally you just see the white card. I think anyone would be pleased with this book. I bought it to explain Christmas to my two year old and he loves it. If you have heavy handed children it might be hard to keep it in good condition because it's very tempting to touch!
on 28 November 2012
this book was only bought to make order value up to cover free postage from another site, so although it sounded interesting I wasn't expecting much.
the pop-ups are delicate si it is having to be kept out of reach, but my 2year old is asking for it all the time, the pop-ups are amazing, sneak a peak under a duvet to see a child hiding, it even has a staircase, but the best bit is whatever angle you look at the pop ups (front or back) there are pictures.
so far we haven't evenread a word of the story as the pictures have soo much to talk about and for my son to look at, point at and get very excited.
this book is going to go on for years
on 15 January 2013
My little boy who is nearly 4 absolutely loved this book. The pop up sections are full of detail and a simple story complements each section. As the pop up sections are quite delicate, I wouldn't recommend it for younger toddlers.
on 12 July 2016
Cute 3d book about father Christmas. My kids love it and this is I think a 3rd year they pick it up regardles the season and read it and discover different parts. They never get bored of it.
on 16 October 2013
My son has had two of these books now. I have never found anything that even comes close to this book. Have bought another 3 for Christmas presents this year! Highly recommended!