Customer reviews

Rhinos Don't Eat Pancakes
Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 July 2016
Not wanting to spoil the ending, but this is tale of a girl who's parents are too busy to listen to her. So when a big purple rhino appears in the kitchen she has to prove his existence. It's a lovely book for bed time and a nice reminder for how we should all have time for each other.
on 4 June 2012
This is a fantastic book. My little man who is 4 absolutely loves this book.

There is humour, brilliant illustrations, a great story and a purple rhino in it - what is there not to love!

A really great book for both parents and children. I highly recommend it for your bookshelf. It is one you will find reading often, I can guarantee it. You will NOT be disappointed.
on 5 December 2013
This little story has my 3 and a half year old son in stitches when I read it to him. The story is delightful featuring a little girl and her friendship with a purple pancake-eating rhino. The illustrations are excellent and convey real humour from the indentation in the sofa when he sits, to the observation that the rhino couldn't ride the girl's bike not because of the obviously oversized rhino, but because the hat wouldn't fit him. Really, really good and excellent value.
on 29 December 2015
Absolutely charming, a must for anyone who has enjoyed the author's other books. Greatly enjoyed by 4 and 6 year old recipients and their parents.
on 12 December 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present brought to my attention through a recommendation from a friend. I know it will be loved by the recipient. Having read it I enjoyed the humour right up to the last page and the message it puts over will serve as a reminder to parents and children that we can too easily get caught up in the everyday and miss the important things. So good I am intending to buy another copy for another small person I know.
on 4 March 2015
... why should they? Rhinos eats grass and bushes ! Fun book for the kids. Bought it for my nephew ( 6yrs) she loves it.
on 21 April 2014
Beautifully illustrated book with an equally funny story for all young children to enjoy Granddaughter - aged three - loved it. Would recommend without hesitation
on 29 August 2015
My 2 yr old and I love this book after borrowing a copy from the library . Heart warming and a real sense of humour
on 18 August 2015
It's a great, happy (not bad dream inducing) story and a reminder to parents to listen to your children!
on 15 March 2014
My granddaughter I love this story . It is up to date ,amusing and so easy to relate to for the child and the adult alike!