Crescendo: 2 (Hush Hush)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 August 2014
Item arrived on time and undamaged, so thankyou very much.
on 10 January 2016
Wow fantastic read!!!
on 26 August 2013
I am so glad I brought the next book to this as its such a cliff hanger! It did not take me long to get through both books. BrilliAnt.
on 13 April 2013
i read the first book and loved the characters and the plot imediatly so the second book was just as good i love patch and how mysterious he is a vee getting up to antics and noras wonder and sadness of what has happend. its a great story and an amazing seris that i cant stop reading!!
on 10 March 2011
well i read the first book hush hush mainly because of its great reviews and i needed somthing to fill the gap between torment and the next book in the serious from lauren kate i really enjoyed it. this second book is brilliant though it really is a hundred times better than the first i am now looking forward to the next edition
on 25 May 2015
I loved the first book and this one is just as good! On to the next book silence!! :D :D
on 19 June 2012
I bought the hush hush book and the following two on amazon once they were available. Read the first book in one day and was also hooked on to the second. Silence was not as brilliant as the first two books. However, they are worth a read.
on 20 June 2013
If you enjoyed Twilight, this is a good one to read .. gripped! I could not put it down to follow Nora and Patch's journey and now I can't wait for the film ;o)
on 18 July 2015
There's not many books that I fall in love with but this is up at the top of my favourites. definitely a book to read
on 12 October 2015
I love this book can't wait for the next one ! Well worth a read but check the previous ones out first or can be very confusing