on 3 October 2013
My four year old chose this book because she liked the picture! The story is also very good and she really enjoys listening to it!
on 9 February 2012
Bought for my nephew for Christmas, as my sister told me he loves it. It was great value for money and I know it'll get well used.
on 15 June 2014
this is an amazing book for kids and parents, both of my kids love it and i now know ift off by heart. would recommend to anyone.
on 12 April 2014
Brilliantly written. Little one loved it and I enjoyed reading it. A must have!!! Lots more in the series by a talented writer??
on 28 July 2013
Love reading the book, love reading this version. My kids love the drawings would give 10stars to the author and 7 for the ebook
on 28 April 2014
My son loves these books, he has just started reading by himself and usually reads one of these before going to sleep at night.
on 2 May 2013
Good little story. Lots of the 32 pages are pictures though. Wish the story was a little bit longer. Good for 3 to 5 year olds.
on 27 May 2010
Great fun to read! But not for older then 5 years old, then its too simple. Nice pix aslo! I would recommend to buy this book.
on 20 January 2014
My son read this at school and asks me to download it. I'm glad I did, it's a fun book which we will read over and over again
on 2 January 2013
All the children have something to laugh about when we read this book. It was a very good buy and would highly recommend it.