Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 December 2012
I purhcased this book for my 5 year old daughter as she enjoyed the other books in the series. This book didnt disappoint and she loved it. Great book, highly recommended.
on 21 September 2013
I love this! I brought it as a Christmas present for my son, it arrived this morning and I was in stitches, it is hilarious! Every child should have this book!!!
on 13 December 2012
WHat a fun book. Not like any other Christmas book I have seen. My 4 year old loves it so much she took it to pre-school for show and tell. It was a big hit
on 23 September 2012
Lovely christmas story for younger readers. Lots of giggles from my boys. Not as good as the original aliens love underpants but a great christmas read.
on 17 January 2014
If you like all the other Aliens/dinosaurs books, you'll love this. Buy now for December! Can't wait to get it out of the Christmas book box again.
on 6 December 2012
I have now purchased all of the 'pants' series, they are great fun to read and my little boy seems to enjoy hearing them and looking at the pictures
on 9 January 2014
We are all big fans of the whole series of books. This one is no different. I has the children giggling like crazy every single time we read it!
on 12 July 2015
Excellent service very quick delivery, was exactly as described and would definitely recommend. My 3 year old boy loves these series of books
on 18 January 2016
My 3yo loves this book and finds it so funny! It really captures him everytime I read it (I guess thats due to talking about pants!)
on 2 January 2013
A funny book that my grandchildren love. We put some new pants in their stocking. They were convinced that the aliens had left them!