Customer reviews

on 11 July 2017
Brilliant book, my grandson loves it .
Excellent book for a snuggle on the bed on Christmas eve.
I put this in his Christmas eve box he was made up.
I recommend this book my grandson was nearly 3 at the time ,off getting this book and he still asks for it
on 14 December 2010
My daughter has requested this a lot before bedtime since we bought it a few weeks ago. My daughter is not even 3 years old yet and she finds this book totally appealing! I have not read any of the previous 'Alien' books and would probably choose not too personally but my daughter absolutely loves it! Some witty rhymes and funny pictures give a different slant to the traditional Christmas story you would normally hear at this time of the year. This picture book is a bit tongue and cheek but children cannot get enough of it! Recommended for a bit of a laugh with your kids at Christmas time!
on 18 October 2017
Great Continuation of the theme of stories. Lovely pre-Christmas read with a small child.
on 10 October 2013
claire freedman is my favorite children's writer and again i was not let down this is a great book my granddaughters love it
as with all her aliens collection we have them all and i thoroughly recommend them great im not sure who loves um the best me or my granddaughter i know i love reading them great fun reading
on 9 January 2011
I bought it for my 3 year old just before Christmas as I wanted to read it to him before Christmas Eve. He enjoyed the book so much, the book encouraged my son to talk much more about the pictures. So on Christmas Eve, in the spirit of the book I put some underpants in his stocking so he though the aliens had been helping Santa like in the book.
on 27 October 2010
The children at my preschool all loved the Aliens In Underpants book and the following books about saving the world and especially the dinosaurs in underpants! With the festive season nearly on us we thought this would fit in really well. Good book for younger children who won't sit still for very long and for older ones too. Good old aliens, aren't they just adoreable!
on 13 May 2017
Good product
on 13 August 2017
Another great book in the Underpants series
on 10 January 2015
These rhyming stories have been enjoyed by two of my children and even as they grow older they still enjoy hearing them. Lots of laughs and good visual illustrations, to discuss text with.
on 27 April 2017