on 18 July 2010
as i have many WW books already, some of these recipes are exact copies. although it is handy to have all entertaining recipes in one place
on 27 February 2011
I have lost 1 stone already .... 4 more to go!

The book is a life saver the COOK SMART WEIGHT WATCHERS are so easy to follow; I am not a great cook but all have turned our perfectly. I have ordered the rest of the set too. SOUPS was incredible love them!!

I am eating Orange Soup as I speak with crusty bread ... am so pleased I no longer have to eat soup out of a tin ever again.

The banana and strawberry cheesecake full of all natural ingredients from the PUDDINGS BOOK lovely!
on 17 July 2012
This is a great book, beautiful pictures and excellent recipes. I was disappointed it didn't have the new pro points. Any of the cook smart range published 2010 and earlier don't have the pro points. I returned this book but will reorder once it has been published with the new pro points.
on 13 February 2012
Thai Noodles, Fish Tagine, Bangers and Mash, Christmas Cake ... all these are in the book and there to enjoy.
Never stuck for an idea so simpe to follow and the end result as good as a top class chef....(minus the calories!)

Cooking and enjoying the result is what this book offers, easy recipes good healthy food and loads of taste who said "dieting is boring"

I ordered the book and it arrived just as advertised and a few days before the estimated time could not have asked for a better service or a nicer book, clean tidy and no marks,I will be back to order again thank you.
on 11 September 2013
I bought this as my husband is on a diet. The recipes are the same as a normal cookbook just using low fat options. So i would recommend this to anyone not just people on a diet.
on 12 November 2010
This is not a bad Weight watchers cookbook. I cooked a few things from it for a dinner party and my guests didnt know that it was weight watchers food.
on 27 April 2013
Great easy to follow recipes. Like having the colour photographs. Good for planning menus and sticking to the Weight Watchers plan
on 11 April 2014
This is a great recipe book well worth buying if entertaining & on a diet! buy buy buy and buy
on 24 January 2016
Lovely recipes easy to follow
on 31 July 2015
I'm very happy with this book