Customer reviews

on 3 January 2011
Brilliant book, One that gives you the FULL story and not just odds and ends. This gets to your heart and is an absorbing read
on 2 January 2011
Bought this book for my husband but decided to keep it for myself. A must if you are a Manchester United Fan very interesting reading and
very informative - good purchase
on 26 July 2014
I bought this book for my Dad and he found it very informative and a different perspective from the usual info on players and managers found in some other books.
on 20 November 2012
dilivered in great time great servace best present I ever got for my brother in great con would use them again
I know little about football but bought this for a friend who is a Man United fanatic. As a book it looks well printed and illustrated, but beyond that I cannot personally vouch for its quality as a result of my ignorance. However, my friend, the recipient of this gift, was absolutely delighted with it and sent me a long "thank you" note eulogising about this book and how good it is. Although more by luck than judgement, I had obviously made the right choice and can confidently say this book was very well received by someone who I believe really knows (and loves) his Man United. Recommended.
on 10 March 2016
Positive transaction... item as described...
on 1 October 2014