on 15 February 2013
I couldn't put this down, finished it in 3 days! As always with this author it was so well written with great mix of historical fact and fiction.
on 4 September 2013
this book is a brilliant read, takes u back in time so u feel u are there...can't put it down .
on 18 August 2013
Whats not to like, reads so well as all Philippa Gregory books do. Have read along side the white queen and the kingmakers daughter which although you don't need to I think is a must to not only enjoy the books but to totally imerse yourself in the period.
on 7 April 2013
this was a book i couldn't put down the plot was exciting
readers should read the whole series as each book gives the perspective of each character
anyone interested in history will find this book very informative
on 3 October 2013
I love the Tudors and usually buy paperbacks, but since having my kindle now can read whenever I like without carrying a book.
on 18 August 2013
great read - couldn't put it down - revives your interest in the history of this country - definitely needs taught in schools
on 11 December 2013
All her books in this series are good. They may not have been filmed well, but are definitely worth reading the book.
on 26 December 2012
Really enjoyed the book, it was the first one I read after seeing a friend at work read it and ask what it was about. I liked it so much this one was for my Grandma for Christmas.
on 29 July 2013
I loved The Red Queen it was everything that I hoped it would be I am really enjoying Phillipa Gregory's books at the moment I have reccommended this book already to friends and family I am looking forwaed to The White Princess.
on 1 February 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. It helped with a better understanding of the Wars of the Roses. I have enjoyed all Philippa Gregory's books.