on 30 January 2014
A good reliable recipe book. Techniques are clearly explained and there are enough basic recipes to cover all bases. Recommended.
VINE VOICEon 14 June 2015
I bought this book for my daughter who loves baking bread,there are some really nice recipes and she is finding the recipes a great chance to expand her cooking experience,the recipes are really easy to follow with clear instructions,there are some nice photos to give you an idea of how the bread should turn out,this book i bought secondhand and to be honest it was a great buy, it was in good condition for a secondhand book,would recommend.
on 2 June 2013
Very good and well written book, I would recoend this book to anyone who wants to know about bread making.
on 2 February 2014
The best bread book I have ever come across. Now I know what is in the bread I am eating!
on 9 December 2016
This is a fantastic book, simple recipes but they produce fantastic bread. Since purchasing this book all those years ago, I have never bought shop bread since. It is so good, we took it to Canada and our friends have all made bread from this book and can't believe how simple the recipes are.
on 16 February 2013
Bought this book when I had a sudden urge to make my own bread. This has a great variety of recipies and I'm working my way through the book a bit at a time. Easy to follow and the results have been very tasty every time. Would recommend this.
on 20 May 2015
Loving this book! The recipes are clear and so far have all worked a treat. I would recommend this both for the novice and the more experienced baker but the Sugar and Spice section is going to be seriously bad for the waistline!
on 14 March 2014
I bought this book several years ago for myself and refer to it frequently. Bought this one for my Mum as she's got a new processor which mixes bread for you - thought it might give her a few more ideas to add to her reportorie.
on 29 August 2011
Delicious recipes from the WI need I say more? Easy to follow recipes and a nice selection of different breads to make with good results - I would recommend this book without hesitation.
on 7 February 2014
Having never made bread before I have found this book great. Haven't had a failure yet. Have bought the same book for my sister in law and she has had the same success .