on 24 August 2013
Bought this book for an avid 11 year old United fan, and he absolutely loved it. The history of the team is written in an interesting way, not at all dry or dull reading. The book is written well to keep kids interested, but will continue to be interesting an informative as boy gets older. One to keep kin the collection. very fast delivery and arrived in good condition.
on 3 June 2016
fine
on 22 February 2018
Present was well loved.
on 2 January 2013
Packed with loads of brilliant tit-bits of info even I didn't know as a lifelong United fan of almost 50 years.
on 9 August 2015
book cancelled
on 20 January 2012
Don't bother with this book if you are a loyal Utd fan.

Some of the facts are either incorrect (eg he says Utd were FA Cup Runners Up in 2011, which we weren't and also signing Robbo in 1975 and he left in 84.. both wrong) or simply missing info.

All the way through there is an error on every 5-10 pages. When a book that is based on facts this simply shouldn't happen.. I don't think this was proof read by anyone as there also typo errors also through out.

If this was not an Xmas gift I'd be asking for my money back.. on the whole the idea of the book is good, but it has been carelessly produced and I get the feeling it's aimed at Utd fans who may not know the real facts about MUFC.
7 people found this helpful
on 2 November 2011
A little gem! Purchased this some weeks ago @ book launch but resisted (just about) opening as I wanted to add this to my reading material for an up-coming holiday. I wasn't disappointed. This (easily carried) Man Utd bible, once started, was difficult to put down. Full of mega-interesting facts and trivia, a great Quiz section,a wonderful chapter on Manchester United Legends, and much much more. The very useful Index included can also rapidly assist with any argumentative disputes amongst friends! Treat yourself, your family, your friends to this little treasure - a great prezzie for any Red - male, female, young, old - they will be eternally grateful! John White's research is unrivalled. Don't miss out!
Jene Buchanan RFP (Red Female Pensioner)
3 people found this helpful
on 27 September 2011
This book brings to life the memories of 20 years of support for me. I have supported the team for much longer but the last 20 have been the most memorable. In this book, from the quirky cover through the 200 pages of memories to the back cover I am reminded of those last 20 years and more. Things I have laughed about, things I have cried about and things I will never want to forget. This is a book for every fan, not just of Manchester United. Bottom of the league or top of the league emotions are just the same. A must read for all fans of football. You'll love it.
on 13 June 2012
This book from the Irish author John White sums up what it means to be a United fan. A glittering collection of United facts, figures, statistics and trivia which all Reds will like to read about. A great buy from Amazon. And if you like this book have a browse on the Internet for some of John's other United books including the superb Irish Devils which tells the story of just why the Irish are in love with Manchester United.
on 11 October 2011
Amazon & United Hit It Off. Forget about other websites and other books on Manchester United because Amazon and John have the perfect partnership with The Manchester United Supporter's Book. I read the various glittering reviews of this book on the Amazon website and was somewhat sceptical about the glowing reports. However, after reading John's book on United it is easy to see why his sixth book on United is worthy of the many 5-Star reviews already posted by my fellow Reds. I can't wait to see his next United book - Irish Devils: The Official Story of Manchester United and the Irish - that is how good this book is. John - it is clear to see that you wrote this book from the heart so well done on behalf of Manchester United fans everywhere.
Eugene Bryson