Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 May 2013
I purchased this book as a present for my spouse because the title sounded like something he'd like, rather expecting a pocket with text and possibly a few pictures (based on a previous experience with similar titles). It turned out to be way more than I had ever hoped for, with gorgeous pictures and funny yet instructive text. A must-have for anyone interested in astronomy.
on 19 January 2013
Great book wriiten in a clear way without being to simple. Bought as a Christmas present. Even had a quick read of it myself and was pleasantly surprised.
on 3 April 2013
Brilliant for the beginner and very useful for the slightly more knowledgeable. Gives huge amount of info for star gazing and general astronomy.
on 12 March 2013
A great tribute to Patrick Moore and his influence on this book stands out supremely well. The quality of the art work and content is superb.
on 3 February 2013
I hope the recipient found it fascinating. All rather beyond me, but author and contributors all extremely knowledgeable about the heavens.
on 11 February 2013
The cosmic tourist. A superb book, well bound and great photos and a very readable script. I fully recommend it.
on 25 January 2013
I bought this for my son as he is interested in astronomy and physics. Excellent value and a great book.
on 22 January 2013
Bought my partner this book and he is so pleased with it. Said it's one of the best books ever.
on 11 May 2016
Gift for person who specifically wanted a Brian May book.
on 24 November 2014
Great price and excellent service... Steve