Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 July 2016
Ordered this cd as my youngest who is 3 loves me to sing at night to her, thought she would love a cd like this, I bought this cd and it arrived faster than I had expected.
I had to contact the seller regarding this product and he was very speedy with his reply.
Would highly recommend this cd x
on 10 May 2016
I fell in love with this cd the moment I put it in. It plays lovely soft music that really helps my baby to calm and sleep. Now if she wakes in the night I don't have to rock her back to sleep I pop this on and she is instantly soothed back to sleep, a life saver (or sleep saver!!)!
on 17 April 2016
Bought this for my son who will be 3 soon. He loves his music and it really helps him to get to sleep. This also seems to be a good cd to help my son get to sleep so I am happy with the cd and happy with my purchase. Thank you.
on 11 October 2016
Bought this for a friend that was having trouble getting her son off to sleep. She's not having a problem anymore.
on 30 January 2014
If your stuck as to what to buy the new little one in your life this is it while everyone buys stuff the will grow out of in weeks this will last the little one years.
on 24 August 2016
Love it, Thank-you.
on 30 December 2016
Baby is going through a fighting sleep phase and this CD combined with gentle rocking is making bed time much easier. The songs are lovely and soothing. Highly recommend it.
on 4 March 2014
I bought two lullaby CDs for my 6 month old son and this is definitely my favourite. We listen to it all the time in the car and sometimes before bedtime. It sends him off to sleep in no time at all.
on 22 October 2016
A lovely cd which mygrandson loves to listen to at bedtime! he is usually asleep by track 3!
on 31 January 2016
Arrived quickly. My little one has trouble falling asleep at night. I put this cd on and she went off like light, I didn't even have to comfort her! Hubby loved the cd too which is a bonus.