on 24 May 2012
Really love this CD. It looks nice, got all the words included and most importantly the music is sublime and it works!
It's actually my favourite CD at the moment, I'd play it in the car but I might drop off!!
There's so many great tracks. Silent Night is lovely, as is Summer Lullaby...I'd not heard this one before but it's now a favourite of mine.
It's over 40 minutes which is plenty long enough to see my little one into sleep. If you want to get a baby or toddler off to sleep (or even something soothing for you) then I would buy this.
on 16 May 2012
Beautiful songs, lovely recordings. This is the best lullaby CD I've heard. It works a treat with my little one and I love listening to it too.
There's a lyric booklet so that I can sing along although my voice isn't quite up to par! I would heartily recommend this CD, it's dreamy stuff.
on 22 January 2013
I met a new Grandmother on the bus and she told me she gave copies of Baby's Sleep Lullabies to all her young friends who have new babies. So I gave one to my daughter in law who thought it was really, really marvellous.
on 13 August 2015
We have recently had a baby and I have bought this cd not for the baby but for her 3 year old sister who is now struggling to go to sleep at bedtime. I find it calms her down and she actually wants to stay in bed and listen to it. She often falls asleep with it on. There are some lovely tracks our favourite is the summer lullaby. Overall I would definitely recommend.
on 4 March 2014
I bought two lullaby CDs for my 6 month old son and this is definitely my favourite. We listen to it all the time in the car and sometimes before bedtime. It sends him off to sleep in no time at all.
on 21 July 2016
Ordered this cd as my youngest who is 3 loves me to sing at night to her, thought she would love a cd like this, I bought this cd and it arrived faster than I had expected.
I had to contact the seller regarding this product and he was very speedy with his reply.
Would highly recommend this cd x
on 10 May 2016
I fell in love with this cd the moment I put it in. It plays lovely soft music that really helps my baby to calm and sleep. Now if she wakes in the night I don't have to rock her back to sleep I pop this on and she is instantly soothed back to sleep, a life saver (or sleep saver!!)!
on 7 March 2013
Excellent content and quality of performance. Good range of sounds and moods to satisfy baby.
Exceeded expectations in all respects
on 17 April 2016
Bought this for my son who will be 3 soon. He loves his music and it really helps him to get to sleep. This also seems to be a good cd to help my son get to sleep so I am happy with the cd and happy with my purchase. Thank you.
on 7 June 2012
I bought this as a gift for my niece and I have to say that it is a lovely cd. The music is delightful and so soothing also having the words to the songs is really good. All in all this made a really good present.