Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 May 2017
I speak French, but my wife doesn't. So, I wanted something we could listen to as a family and get my 4 and 3 year old to learn the language. They love the songs and I am confident that through repetition this will help me teach them more than just "Bonjour. Comment ca va?" The pdf files with the 25 songs is a nice touch so I can teach them few words as well.
on 14 April 2017
Excellent!! I have a 3 & 5 year old that love this cd great happy easy tunes my son the 3 year old randomly sings these songs even when we haven't listened to it in weeks. They have learnt their age, how to say their names, colours and days etc.
on 4 January 2017
Female narrator voice is extremely annoying - extremely scripted and unnatural tone throughout. Songs are ok - very babyish and highly synthesised. There must be something better out there for kids that parents can bear.
on 19 November 2016
Listened to this CD, looking forward to talking a little bit when i go across to France this December.
on 25 October 2016
My four year old twins adore this, they listen to it at night as they go to sleep and it sticks in their head. It has a super mixture of songs and talking and is a wonderful way to learn.
on 19 October 2016
Ok purchase
on 6 August 2016
This is brilliant. I play it in the car and my 4 year old has picked up simple French very quickly
on 16 June 2016
Limited content, but songs good
on 24 March 2016
We have this in the car, my toddler daughter LOVES this... my husband HATES it! It is not for adults, but it is not intended for them. The songs are very catchy and she bops away in her car seat :-)
on 23 February 2016
very poor, too many songs if the kids dont speak French whats the point of the songs-dont bother waste of money