Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 June 2016
Great read
on 8 December 2014
I chose this on impulse from the cover and I wasn't sure I would enjoy it after my first page or two. But it's an endearing read that really did make me stop and think. Often. Thoroughly enjoyed!
on 7 February 2014
A beautifully told story of true unconditional love. Love that transcends time distance and even death. This is the kind of love that Christians experience through Jesus and is worth seeking for.
on 2 April 2014
I am a prolific reader and have been awarded many experiences of delight in finding compelling stories throughout my years. In just one heartbeat I can attest that this novel is pure perfection.
on 1 April 2013
Despite some negative reviews of this book, I thought it was a beautiful love story, as the title would suggest, you needed to listen to what the author was telling you. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
on 24 January 2015
I enjoyed this book,great story which even though feels to be completely far fetched,it is so well told that you want to believe it. It has made me want to travel. Great book,hard to put down.
on 15 December 2014
I really loved this unusual book - beautifully written and easy to get lost in the characters and the country. Killer ending that wil melt the hardest hearts. A story of how true love endures.
on 13 November 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the story. The descriptions were most evocative and the beautiful prose was a pleasure to read. I wasn't expecting the twist at the end which perfected the story for me.
on 28 November 2013
This book was a Kindle Daily Deal and after reading the recommendations I
thought I would give it a try, and was so glad I had. This was one of the most beautiful books I have ever read.
on 10 December 2014
beautifully written, story unfolds gradually and where often I find a good book can be spoilt by an abrupt end, this one winds down and leaves the reader satisfied that the story is complete.