Customer reviews

on 29 April 2017
Excellent book to understand the working minds behind Aquarius men!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 May 2013
Hi Mary
I just want to thank you for having written "How to bond with an Aquarius".
Only I wish I had discovered and read it sooner!
Had I done so I would have understood my Aquarian so much better than I did. Now that I have your advice I am able to build a friendship with him for the future for which I am grateful.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 December 2013
As an Aquarian, I found that Marys book helped me understand some of the my more complex
characteristics. I have also realised just how differently people of different signs actually think from each other. I always felt quite bad about suddenly dropping people when they got too close, but now I understand what I'm doing, maybe that will help me. I would recommend to anyone who has an Aquarian in their life to read this book as sometimes all that is needed is for someone to step back a little and to be less needy and hey presto we will be right there with you. Thank you Mary and many blessings :)
on 7 August 2011
I found this book fun to read but also a good source of information. It's very accessible particularly for those starting out in astrology (like me!) but what is also good about it is that Mary writes with a lot of heart so her comments are always kind and encouraging, even when detailing the less enticing aspects of this sign such as its reputed coolness and distance (speaking as an Aquarian). I enjoyed it very much and would recommend it to others as a good starting point.
on 22 January 2011
This book is like a box of chocolates,full of delights! The content has something for everyone,wit, a little history on Uranus,personal stories and quotes from Aquarian celebrities. Mary does an excellent job of breaking down aspects of astrology such as the moon,houses etc, in an easy to understand way. She even includes useful websites if you wish to explore the subject further.

As an Aquarian myself, I would recommend this book to all those people who find us hard to understand or think we are a little strange. Mary's book will provide insight and help you on your way to bonding and understanding us delightful Aquarians a little more. Enjoy!
on 20 January 2011
Another great book by Mary English, author of "How to Survive a Pisces". This time we're dealing with Aquarius, and knowing (and losing) a few in my life I wish I had this some time ago, to help me understand what I'm doing wrong and what makes my aquarian friends suddenly disappear. This book will help you get a closer look on how astrology works and why some people are the way they are. All is easy to read and understand, illustrated by real-life examples and practical advices. Even if you're a skeptic, I'd say give it a try - you may be surprised at how accurate it is.
on 2 September 2012
As an Aquarian myself with lots of Aquarian friends, I had come to the conclusion that it can be hard for non-Aquarians to really understand us, however, Mary English does a pretty good job and was spot on in a number of areas! The book is an interesting read, with lots of personal examples and the author's style is friendly and conversational, which I really liked.
Also, she breaks the whole business of astrological charts down into something that is easy to understand, which is a first for me!
I'm really looking forward to reading some of her other books in this series.