Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

BTEC Level 3 National Sport Book 1 (BTEC National Sport 2010)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 May 2017
excellent condition
on 31 August 2017
As described and prompt service
on 20 March 2017
Brilliant book, had everything in that a needed to pass my level 2 in fitness instruction exams 🙂🙂🙂
on 14 September 2017
Interesting read
on 4 June 2013
Purchased to support my sons course studies, very clear and helpful guidance and instruction which nicely compliments the class studies and allows home working to be more productive. Would recommend to anyone taking this BTEC course.
on 4 October 2013
My daughter ordered this for her college course. She was pleased with the product but it did take a week to get to us after the order had been placed. Price was also good compared to Waterstones and Smiths.
on 22 October 2013
If you are taking BTec level 3 Sport - this book is really good, and recommend to everyone taking this course, you will refer to it all through the course.
on 12 November 2012
I bought this for my daughter who is completing the Outdoor Adventures Level 3. This has helped her so much with her assignments, as it goes over the information she has already been given in more detail and with pictures to help!!

I would defiantly recommend getting this book as it has been a god send to us!!!!
on 7 December 2012
Bought this for my son who is studying A-level Sports and would definitely recommend as the topics covered in the course are shown in the book in detail - greatly helped my son with his coursework.
on 20 September 2011
I am very satisfied with amazons customer service. I placed an order for 2 sport books, but there was a muck-up somewhere along the line, because i looked at tracking and it was showing up deliverd but i did not recieve the books. I got in touch with amazon via email explaining the sistation and they were fast at getting back to me. They send me out 2 new books which i recieve today 20/09/2011. Its nice to see a company that has excellent customer service like this and i will be useing amazon again.