Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 June 2010
An excellent book from 'Barefoot books'. My son loves bees ever since watching 'Bee movie' so when I came across this book I just knew my son would love it. The illustrations in this book are lovely. The book starts with a poem by Aileen Fischer and ends with 'Grandma's Apple and Honey muffins' - just beautiful.
on 5 April 2013
This is my little boy's favourite book. We were actually given it as a gift as my father is a beekeeper, making this an accurate book since my little boy's grandfather is "Grandpa". You don't need to know anything about bees as this will teach you. It's beautifully illustrated and as a result my 2 year old loves telling me what is all the pictures.
on 24 October 2011
This is the best childrens book ever for anyone who has anything to do with bees. We have a share in some bee hives and our 4 yr old just LOVEs this book. It is technically correct (which pleases my husband!), yet written in a lovely poetic way that all children will love!
on 3 March 2013
Useful book for the younger beekeeper or any child with an interest in bees.
Hopefully generate the next generation of beekeepers
on 12 July 2015
Lovely book, received on time
on 13 December 2015
Great book. Good rhymes.
on 23 November 2014
Fitted well with theme.
on 21 February 2014
Although it suggest 'smoking bees' is ok. I am a minority and it may be controversial but it isnt always necessary!