on 9 May 2017
Interesting insight and clearly a master of pyschology. Fascinating life experience that will - despite vast life differences - will resonate on many levels for almost anyone. I wouldn't agree with every lesson outlined but there is much of value.
on 18 July 2017
Can't fault this Audiobook in anyway. An inspiring story from 50 Cent mixed with historical inspirations from Robert Greene. It's not leaving my phone and have already listened to twice. Fearlessness, getting a grip on your life and understanding how to progress in whatever it is that you imagine for yourself. A keeper.
on 5 July 2017
Brilliant product, very happy with the purchase, arrived quickly, Thank you! A++
on 13 August 2017
I just got it. Great book but WTF.... Why it looks like this :(
review image review image
on 24 July 2017
Great
on 4 October 2016
This is my first ever review which is surprising given that I've read over a hundred books during the past two years but I felt compelled to do so as this book was so good and resonated with me more than any other. I feel like it was written for me and has given me great clarity to my irrational fears that at times prevent me from taking action. I will definitely be gifting this book to many friends. I can't wait to read it again!
on 31 March 2015
Very good read. It has some interesting points. I would recommend this book to anyone. Another great book from Robert Greene and the great 50.
on 1 March 2017
If you enjoyed the 48 laws of power? You'll certainly enjoy this! I was quite surprised that he kept this book short though?
on 6 February 2014
Robert Greene, author of 48 Laws of Power, introduces a sort of follow up: The 50th Law, a collaborative effort with 50 Cent. There's no mention about what happened to the 49th Law, but I guess The 50th Law sounded cooler and tied in the 50 Cent angle. And in spite of the co-author tag on the book, this is clearly written by Robert Greene with input on theme, concept and background information by 50 Cent.

In 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene used historical facts to reinforce his point and/or method. In The 50th Law, however, he tends to lean towards anecdotes about 50 Cent's past to fill in the gaps--although, in parts, he does still reference historical figures and stories, so it's not a drastic shift in tone from his previous work.

Masked as a business tool, The 50th Law is essentially a self-help book, and the main gist is: FIGHT THE FEAR.

Everything we don't do is due to fear, and if we're able to overcome that fear, we can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. That's the book in short.

But it's still worth reading.

I felt a weight lift off my shoulders after completing this. Although the advice can be somewhat obvious, sometimes it needs to be read and soaked in for the rules to take effect. And I felt like the book worked in motivating me to bigger things.

I'd recommend it to anyone who wants more in life.

Or who feels like they're their own worst enemy.
on 2 September 2016
This book was good but Robert Greene was talking about drug dealing too much as if it was cool. Back in the days, it seemed cool to be a drug dealer, but now, it will be the last thing an ambitious person would want to do if they want to get far in life.

It doesn't make sense how this author is using drug dealers as an example to motivate people. It doesn't make sense. Even drug dealers don't want to be drug dealers, that's why they turn to rapping or entrepreneurship.

This book isn't too bad. It may be ideal for people who don't know about motivation and need encouragement, but I thought this books was basic. I only learnt a little bit from it