on 13 August 2017
very cute and well received.
on 19 October 2017
This is an amazing book and I now can draw dolphins! Their instructions were very simple and easy to follow. I absolutely love it!
on 30 March 2010
I bought this for my 10 year old, she loved it! Her friends think she is an ace drawer now! She liked it so much because it has helped her during lessons when drawing animal's. We also bought "How to draw 101 animals"!
on 10 April 2010
These How to draw books series are quite good and easy to understand and learn. The only thing I would of liked to see is the coloured version of each drawing.
on 13 January 2010
my nine year old son loves this step by step drawing book. We have another two of the same with different drawings. My son sat for two hours on christmas day without any difficulty. A great book.
on 3 December 2015
A bit disappointing. I bought this for my 10 year-old nephew who loves sea animals. Each animal has 6 panes which progressively show the lines needed for each animal. But where is the creativity? There is no guidance on how to draw in your own style, or how to change the drawings if you become a bit more confident in what you are doing. I could've bought a colouring book and some tracing paper instead.
on 7 December 2014
Got these to go with the drawing sets handy for anyone learning to draw
on 2 November 2015
as described, and easy for 6 years up to follow
on 13 December 2015
Good book, keep my daughter busy !!
on 3 June 2015