Lost and Found: My Story
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 March 2010
This was such a fantastic book, so moving and candid yet extremely entertaining and funny and I really found it impossible to put down. Would actually recommend to anyone just for a jolly good read even if you hadn't thought of yourself as a particularly big follower of Lynda's. She comes across on TV as such an honest and warm person and this book definitely reflects that. It also shows us how much turmoil she has gone through on her journey through her life and career but managed to stay professional and a great entertainer throughout and thankfully got there in the end!
22 Comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 November 2014
I decided to read this having read Lynda's recent book 'There's something I've been dying to tell you'. It is a reasonably good read but not as gripping as the recent book.It is a bit too luvvie for my taste but then I don't usually read celebrity autobiographies, so perhaps it's me.Certainly I was left with the conclusion that Lynda had a difficult life but she remained outwardly cheerful to the end.
on 9 February 2015
I have always been a fan of Lynda Bellingham for as long as I can remember but never realized what a hard life she had her second husband was very abusive and when she divorced and met Michael pattermore it was to be very short lived
on 1 February 2015
This is a brilliant read, written in a matter of fact way with lots of Lnyda"s unique personality coming through, her life was colourful and dramatic and not always easy but Lynda lays it all out in a very honest way.
on 3 January 2015
I read this book first as wanted to know more about Linda,s early life before reading her last book. She came over as a lady of great courage no matter what life through at her she came through fighting. Really enjoyed it.
on 22 August 2017
Really enjoyed her books. Prompt delivery
on 7 October 2017
Wife enjoyed it
on 12 February 2015
Lynda was a very interesting person. She'd done lots of things in her life and despite lots of setbacks in various areas of her life was positive, strong and brave for her boys. I have enjoyed reading her story very much.
on 26 October 2015
Recommended read, Lynda's life really was eventful.
on 19 May 2017
Thought this was so interesting a very good read