on 28 October 2013
I bought this for my eight year old son as a Christmas present. I think super hero fans will love it. There's a couple of comic stories inside featuring the Avengers, Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man etc. Character profiles, puzzles etc. Good stuff, kids will love it!
on 3 January 2014
Absolutely thrilled with the annual as my grandson is mad on marvel superheroes and was over the moon with it.
on 22 December 2013
Again bought as a present & I'm sure it will be enjoyed, though not a great deal of content, thea characters & pictures makes it good to thumb through. Very Good value from Amazon.
on 30 December 2013
Bought this annual for my grandson for Christmas. He's in to all this sort of thing so was very happy on opening this on Christmas day. A nice colorful quality Annual.
on 16 December 2013
This is perfect for my 20 year old son who is a born again Marvel addict. It arrived when stated and in excellent packaging to ensure perfect condition.
on 12 February 2015
At it said on the tin, I am very happy with my buy and the service the delivery was super quick the product was perfect all as described.. Thank you
on 13 January 2014
This was a present very well received by a young friend. Lots of exciting stories and pictures. He recommends it.
on 7 December 2013
Arrived in plenty of time to be sent to Santa for part of my one Grandchildren's present. I'm sure he'll love it.
on 4 June 2014
Easter present for my 8 year old nephew who absolutely loves superheroes - bought a few other books for him.
on 11 January 2014
My Grandson loved it and it kept amused for hours. The colours are vivid and it really held his attention.