on 16 April 2015
I thought this might be interesting, a blog from a 'real-life' ambulance man/paramedic/first responser, what ever you want to call them these days, but frankly I was just left rather bemused. I didn't expect all emergency shouts & blood, sweat and tears 24 hours a day, but...

The author appears to have some anger issues and I have to say that his comments about nobody having a chance if they've had a heart attack before they get there are somewhat depressing.

Other than that there are 'fascinating' insights into his life...."ate in the drivethrough, had a puncture, sat on the side of the road waiting for it to be fixed'
on 13 April 2014
excellent read, gives a very good detailed account of the life of a paramedic, they certainly earn their keep. Had some serious,and amusing content . would recommend this book to anyone with an interest in medical matters. Also an enlightening look at our health service, and some of it's faults.
on 15 July 2017
great we book
on 5 April 2017
Fantastic books very descriptive and hard to put down.
on 14 July 2017
Great Book, would recommend
on 6 August 2014
A great read, perfect for anyone interested in the ambulance service or anyone at all really!
on 3 December 2015
ok
on 11 September 2017
Really enjoyable. I liked the humour and pathos. I'd recommended it to the subjects of the blogs, if they can read.
on 15 April 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book and immediately bought the sequel, it gives a good insight into the work of our fantastic ambulance service, well worth a read.....
on 11 January 2018
This was a very realistic and honest insight of life on the front line of our emergency service. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book