Customer reviews

Early Learning: Colours and Shapes (Ladybird Minis)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 17 December 2014
I bought this book for a young French boy whose parents wish him to learn English, there is a small group of older ladies who meet to enjoy drawing and colouring, he joins us on a Saturday and enjoys listening and trying out the words and colours. He loved the book, sat and went through the whole book with our tutor and could not wait to show his Daddy when he arrived, Excellent little book, very pleased with the result.
on 31 October 2014
Another lovely ladybird book. Easy to follow and use. It's non busy pages grip my daughter so she can learn and understand while having fun.. A truly lovely addition to my other ladybird books. We love the size of this book simple but effective.
on 5 October 2016
highly recommend
on 21 April 2015
Lovely book full of different shapes highly recommend this book it is very good value.
on 30 May 2015
My 2 year loves this book, she points out words, colours and likes to draw the shapes with her finger.
on 8 January 2014
This is not the best way to present colours to young children, though it is better than many. The colours are a bit drab. I expected a bit better of Ladybird, but it is OK.
on 22 October 2015
Very pleased with book
on 18 January 2013
My granddaughter likes to learn so this book is great. She loves learning about colours and shapes.
A good book to helping them understand colours and shapes pre-school.
Easy to read and very colourful.
on 11 January 2014
Although is not a hard copy the illustration of shapes and things is pretty good. my son spends time looking at them.
on 5 May 2015
I am pleased about book condition!!