on 6 June 2017
Good sized books i thought they were smaller in the pics. Lovely book to prepare child for new baby. I am due baby 2 in 2 months and my almost 3 year old knows there will be a baby but this is a great visual aid. Love that the baby is breast feeding in the pics too. And shows the older child helping with baby. The only thing i didnt expect was it asks questions on every page eg. "Why does the baby drink so much milk? Why does the baby cry?" Great coversation starters for the child if thats what youre looking for, i just expected a story or facts. Overall would buy again.
on 14 July 2016
Fab book for toddlers. The child could be seen as a boy or a girl. The book includes breastfeeding and babywearing. It also showed that the baby would get attention like photos and presents.
on 18 February 2015
A lovely book brought as part of my presents to my son from the baby. It has a good follow for once the baby has arrived by then my son will be 22 months so may have a little understanding. Hoping it maybe a good book to read whilst feeding the baby. I like the fact they help with the baby, as we want our little man actively involved (hopefully) so he doesn't feel left out.
on 20 March 2017
nice book, but expecte more text, more story.
on 20 June 2017
Good little book for my 2 and 3 year old.
on 24 July 2016
This was a great buy when my second son was on his way it helped prepare my older son for what was about to happen and also liked that it included breastfeeding which is hard to come by in books.
on 11 May 2017
Bigger than I expected. Lovely simple book, like it.
on 2 June 2017
It's a bit boring.
on 14 June 2017
Really good book. Explains the process of pregnancy well. My daughter likes it.
on 25 June 2017