Customer reviews

on 4 April 2017
Wonderful book. Lovely story, fab illustrations and flaps. My four year old son loves it.
on 19 February 2012
My children love this book and we read it most nights my son particularly loved the " run run as fast as you can" lines and gets excited when there coming up in the book.
Beautifully printed and the pop up pages are a bonus.
Would recommend this book to anyone with children.
on 27 March 2017
My grandson lives this book and lifting the flaps.
on 16 April 2017
Lovely story with flip-ups.
on 3 July 2009
This is a really lovely version of the classic tale. It retains all the elements that have made it so beloved by little children and the idea of lifting the flaps at the right moment gives an extra thrill. My little grandson of two and a half loves it and is beginning to chime in with the rhyme - run, run as fast as you can... He also enjoys finding the fox on every page. This is a winner and I am looking forward to exploring some more from the same series.
on 23 July 2016
Got this for my sons (aged 2 and 4). They really like it and enjoy the addition of having flaps for interaction. Story has a slightly different ending to what I expected but happy enough with it, possibly even prefer it for the younger audience now that I've had time to get used to it.
on 7 January 2009
This is an excellent version of the story, which is nicely illustrated and produced with a nice sense of humour. It is easy to recommend this book for children and parents alike! The lift up flaps are integrated into the story very well. We love reading this with our child.
on 12 January 2010
We quite enjoyed this book. We enjoy reading Lift the Flap books with our Grandson. The flaps were not as ambitious as in some books, Chicken Licken by Jonathan Allen is the benchmark for Lift the Flap books, did not reach that standard. Nevertheless we enjoyed reading it with our grandson.
on 19 May 2010
Excellent book, was my son's favourite for a long while. He is 2 years old now, but I bought it for him when he was only 18. He refused to listen to anything else apart from this one.
on 7 September 2009
My 4 year old loves this book and CD. Although he can't read he follows each page turning over the flaps. It's great value, a book and CD.