Customer reviews

Claw the Giant Monkey: Series 2 Book 2 (Beast Quest)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 March 2018
Works Perfectly. Feel very expensive but of course are not. Nice socks, cool, decent quality, Arrived on time!!!! These cable are very durable and made of high quality material. In my family it is necessary.
on 27 May 2018
good washers
on 24 March 2018
Its very exciting,you never know what’s going to happen next.My favourite part is definately is when Tom and Ellena fight claw in the jungle.
on 10 September 2017
Another great read in the Beast Quest series.
on 10 January 2016
Another great beast quest. It felt a bit rushed at times and mainly there were to many things going on at the same time.
on 16 February 2015
Great fast paced book seeing Tom become stronger and more heroic. I am five and I think all beast quest are brilliant and this was as good as the rest!
on 13 June 2016
My son, who's 8 loves the best quest series and this this book lived up to expectations! We'd thoroughly recommend it.
on 24 February 2013
I really like this story, because it was really fun to read. So I hope that you will enjoy this book if you try!
on 10 October 2015
Excellent service
on 28 November 2013
The book is good because it was a very long and refreshing and Tom defeated Claw. Marvel had better watch this space.