on 9 May 2017
My daughter loved reading this book while I was expecting my second child and she still asks to read it 3 months after our babies arrival. It helped her to understand a bit about how I was feeling being pregnant and about having a baby 'inside mummy's tummy'. It rhymes nicely and has lovely bright illustrations.
on 26 February 2017
Lovely book. Although need to change the wording yourself if you're expecting a girl as the unborn baby is a boy.
on 24 April 2017
lovely book! as described!
on 21 April 2017
Perfect book for helping my little 4 year old grandson understand his mummy is having a baby, he loves this book and it's a bedtime favourite , would recommend.
on 16 December 2014
Good book, but the way it's worded is like you're expecting a boy - not great if you don't know what you're having or you're expecting a girl. It wouldn't have taken much to make it more generic.
on 22 April 2017
great book x
on 29 June 2015
My son is obsessed with Lions and absolutely loved this book. The rhyming language throughout makes it even more enjoyable. brilliant book!
on 4 October 2013
Bought this for my 6 year old granddaughter, she has others in the series. absolutely loves these books and in particular this one because granddad bought it for her. wants to read it to me every time she sees me
on 23 May 2017
As expected
on 9 February 2016
A wonderful story just love reading this to my granddaughter have other books by same author so good.