• It

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 March 2018
amazing book
on 28 July 2015
dissapointed... doesn't have much stuff in it... kind of pointless.. read it in one sitting
on 4 November 2017
highly recommended!
on 30 April 2014
I am an huge fan of Alexa Chung and this book is lovely. It's a very cult book and just to own it was a great pleasure. The drawings and photography by Alexa were gorgeous, and as a fan of photography and art i thoroughly enjoyed looking at them. Alexa's words are very funny and written wonderfully. The book is just beautiful, a must - have for an Alexa fan.
on 3 November 2015
I was expecting more personal notes/comments and lifestyle advice. A lot is just purely photographs. I mea there good shots and definitely fit the demographic of the book it's just more of a coffee table book than a lifestyle guide
on 25 November 2014
The photos and the tale are exactly as expected from Alexa Chung. Great.
on 23 December 2013
I felt really curious about this book. I thought that Alexa Chung, apart from being an "it" girl, was a smart girl also, so I guess I had expected more about this book. If you're an Alexa's fan you are definitely going to like the book, but don't expect to find anything else apart from what you already know from interviews.
on 6 May 2017
The item was in perfect condition and I love the photographs in the book. The book is engaging and aesthetic would recommend.
on 16 September 2014
I loved it
lent it to my 12 year old cousin as I thought it was right up her street and she loved it
my gran (who has worked in the fashion industry) thought it looked like something she might like so I lent it to her. an she also loved it
on 13 July 2014
As a 16 year old teenager who is caught up in the fashion industry and strongly aspiring to become famous, I loved this book and really enjoyed reading it as I could not put it down. However, it is not perfectly targeted at teenagers of opposite aspirations as me or older adults :)