Customer reviews

on 23 July 2017
Very nice box of cards, each different with clear color prints on them.
I use them for notes, and they are ideal.
Certainly would recommend
on 8 February 2014
I used the cards for my wedding 'save the date' cards, everyone loved them. So many great designs. Will also be framing some of my favourites
on 3 July 2017
Incredible imagery. Great for both birthday cards or to put on the wall.
on 14 April 2012
It works out at about 12 pence each for 100 excellent quality postcards and in a lovely box to keep them in mint condition. It's true that there are a lot of art deco designs, but they are very attractive and there is a lot of variety. I think there should be something to appeal to almost everyone. All in all, I am delighted with them.
on 28 August 2013
I bought these cards for postcrossing but I'm afraid I don't want to part with any of them - I'm actually thinking of buying another set for me to keep so that I can still mail these lovely cards. The quality of the print is excellent, the paper is really thick and I love all the images. I definitely recommend this product.
on 30 December 2011
Prompt delivery and well packaged.Just as the image described.Bought as a gift for a special friend who was very pleased with it.
on 2 November 2013
I just adore these. I love to send postcards to my family and friends, much nicer than todays penchant for text messages.
Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 13 January 2013
Bought this as Christmas present for my wife. She was delighted, but says that she hasn't yet seen one she is willing to send as they are all fascinating.
on 3 July 2012
I bought two of these sets - one for myself and one as a gift. These postcards are so unique and beautiful that you won't want to actually post them to anyone else but yourself. The collection is truly magnificent, it holds some of last centuries coolest designs, interesting, creative, inspiring. I love Art Deco, so I had no problem whatsoever with the many Art Deco prints!
on 12 January 2017
Yes its 100 different real postcards. Actual postcards which can be posted through the mail, space on the back for address and message plus a few words about the subject. The quality is really very good, better than some postcards on sale from the racks. A nice sturdy box containing 100 nice sturdy useable postcards.

Nothing to complain about here the quality and variety are top notch.

These designs don't hit any buttons for me personally so that's a question of taste alone. Many original 1930s designs.